Dispute Solving Guide: How to Solve Disputes at Online Casinos
The question of being able to solve disputes at online casinos has boggled gamblers’ minds for the longest time. When gambling online, you are bound to encounter some difficulties. This is really unpleasant but these disputes can be solved. In fact, there are measures that have been put in place to ensure that disputes at online casinos are solved.
Most times, disputes arise when gamblers feel that they have been cheated or treated unfairly. Additionally, because gamblers do not have enough information on what to do when situations arise, disputes may ensue.
The good news is that disputes can be solved and in this dispute solving guide, we share all you need to know about how to solve disputes at online casinos.
In this dispute solving guide, we share information about the following:
- How to read and understand the terms and conditions
- How to test the effectiveness of the customer support
- What your rights are, according to the law
- Choosing the best ADR for your issue
How to Avoid Disputes at Online Casinos
Before you sign up at an online casino, there are important aspects that you have to consider in order to avoid disputes in the future. Listed below are the things that you should look at:
Do Your Research
We urge you to take time and do your research first on your desired online casino. Our real money online casinos section has reviews of all online casinos in Canada. Going through the online casino reviews will help you decide which casino to register at. There are also casino-related forums that you can visit. From them, you will learn about a casino’s reputation and see if it’s blacklisted or not.
Customer Support service
It’s really important that you check the customer support of the chosen casino. remember, the casino that you choose must be able to attend to your queries any time of the day. Additionally, there should be various ways through which you can contact them and these methods must be fast.
Read the Terms and Conditions
Each casino site has its own terms and conditions which you must adhere to. Therefore, it’s crucial for you to go over those terms and conditions, and understand them. It should be noted that all problems that you may come across in the future we be dealt with according to those terms and conditions.
Find out the Payout Speed and Deposit/Withdrawal Limits
The payout speed, as well as deposit and withdrawal limits, will vary from casino to casino. As such, ensure that you find out this information first. This avoids future misunderstandings and disputes.
Bonuses and Promotions
All internet casinos offer bonuses and promotions. However, these bonuses carry some terms and conditions as well. For that reason, it’s important that you read the fine print to avoid any future problems.
What Should I Do When I Encounter Problems at Casino Sites?
- In the event that you come across some problems at an online casino, we suggest that you first of all, contact customer support through email, telephone, live chat, or skype. No casino wants to have a bad reputation and so, they must attend to your query.Before contacting customer support, make sure that you have all the necessary information ready. That will help your support assistant to deal with your problem faster.So as not to ruin its reputation, a legit casino will take any necessary procedures to ensure that your problem is solved in minimum time.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the results of the investigation, you can always other dispute resolution institutions. In Canada, we have institutions such as the Canada Game Association (CGA) and the ADR Institute of Ontario. These institutions are readily available to manage your case.Online casinos are required by law to give gamblers a dispute resolution system. Because of that, do not be afraid to go to a third-party organization for assistance.Players must note that dispute solving after engaging third part institutions may take up to 90 days. However, this is dependent on how complex the matter is.Also to be noted that these services are totally free. On the other hand, you may meet some expenses if you require further investigations.
- You can then take the matter further up to the courts if you are, again, not satisfied with the outcome of the ADR investigations. Before you do, you want to make sure that you are well informed and you know your rights before you go ahead and sue the casino.
Casino Sites Must Be Transparent in Solving Disputes
Before an online casino is licensed, gambling commissions demand that the casinos are transparent and honest. This ensures that the online casino will be fair and safe hence the need for casinos to solve disputed through a number of ways. That means it should at least offer an impartial solution to any problem that a gambler may face.
Transparency ensures that the dispute solving process is simple for the players. Furthermore, all necessary information must be made available to players through a user-friendly interface. An online casino can do this by updating all its terms and conditions, as well as other information, which must be accurate. In other worthy, an online casino must be trustworthy.
If you need any further objective guidance, you may seek assistance from the Citizens Advice.
We also suggest that before you go the court route, you find out what your winning chances are.
ADR Institute of Ontario
ADR Ontario is a non-profit organization that was set up in order to provide resources and services that are state-of-the-art. It is also an affiliate of the ADR Institute in Canada. The aim of the ADR is to provide information that is accurate, maintain high professional standards, as well as promote ideas.
ADR ensures that it offers some dispute resolution strategies, processes, and programs. They offer their dispute solving services to businesses, the public, as well as all non-profit communities.
You can get in touch with ADR through the following:
ADR Institute of Ontario, Inc.
234 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 405
Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1K5
Phone Number: (416) 487-4447;
Fax Number: (416) 487-4429.
Canadian Problem Gambling Certification Board (CPGCP)
The CPGCP is also a non-profit agency that offers the public the necessary professional help they need when it comes to gambling problems. When you approach them with your problem, you will have access to certified Canadian Problem Gambling Counsellors.
To contact them, use the following details:
PO Box 37055 Bella Vista Plaza PO
Email: [email protected]
Canada Game Association (CGA)
The CGA seeks to achieve a better understating of the Canadian gaming industry. At the same time, it is dedicated to creating a balance in public dialogue where gaming is concerned. This is achieved by providing facts through advocacy and education to the public, as well as decision-makers.
If you are looking for gaming data that is accurate, and assistance in critical gaming issues, CGA in your go-to agency.
Use the following details to get in touch with them:
131 Bloor Street West, Suite 503
Email: [email protected]
If you have any media inquiries, use the following contact details:
Paul Burns, Vice President
Email: [email protected]
This information on how to solve disputes at online casinos will equip you in the event that you need disputes solved. Remember, there are a lot of options for you to choose from, and every problem can be solved.