Online roulette like another online casino game has several strategies that players can use to try and beat the game. That being said, for this page we will look at the best roulette strategy that you can use to get the most out of the game.
The Best Roulette Strategy
The Martingale Roulette Strategy
The Martingale Roulette Strategy is one most common when it comes to strategies in the game of online roulette. With this roulette strategy, players will need to double their bets after they lose. The goal of the Martingale is to recover all your losses and gain a small profit. The player will need to place their bet on a single colour and double with every loss until they win. By so doing, you get to recover your loses.
Martingale Strategy Steps
- Make sure to find a roulette game that has a small minimum bet. In order to properly use this strategy, it is essential that you find a table with a small bet size.
- Place a bet on black or red; even or odd, 1 to18 or 19 to 36
- If you win, keep you win and place the wager again.
- If you lose, double your bet and wager on the same bet. e.g, if you placed C$1 and you lost, now your bet is C$2.
- If you win, you have recovered your loses, now you place the same bet again to wager.
- Repeat this process until your money finishes.
The Good and Bad of the Martingale Roulette Strategy
Players need to be aware of the gambler’s fallacy. Just because you have lots 100 times, does not mean that the game now owes you win. Furthermore, players can easily reach the max bet after just a few rounds of play. Lastly, you need to win to get the best out of this strategy. However, on the bright side, players who use this roulette strategy have a 50/ 50 chance of winning.
The Reverse Martingale
As you can already tell by the name, this is the reverse of the Martingale strategy. Meaning to say that instead of raising your bets when you lose, you increase them when you win and lower them when you lose. The goal of this being to take advantage of the win streak.
Reverse Martingale Steps
- Look for an online roulette game with a minimum and maximum bet.
- Place your bet
- You will then keep your bet on the same spot until you win. If you keep losing, keep the same bet and do not raise it.
- If you win, raise your bet for the next round.
- As long you are winning, keep on raising your bet.
- However, if you lose, move back to your original bet.
Should you use the Reverse Martingale Strategy?
The greatest flaw of this strategy is timing. A player needs to have perfect timing if they use this strategy. That is to say, if you time their win streak they can easily lose all their money. And in order for you to get the best of the roulette method of play, you need to hit a winning streak before you lose.
The D’Alembert Strategy is similar to the above two roulette strategies, the only difference being that instead of raising by 2, players raise ether bets by one.
D’Alembert Strategy Steps
- Look for an online roulette bet.
- Place your bet.
- Raise your bet by 1 after a loss, and decrease it by 1 after a win.
- If you have more wins, than loses, we advise that you walk away. However, if you are losing, make sure to stick to your bet till you win and your loses are equalled.
- When the number of your wins and losses are equal, walk away.
The Good and Bad of the D’Alembert Strategy
When it comes to the D’Alembert strategy, the hardest part is keeping up with your wins and losses, making it hard to come with the right time to walk away from the game. However, players have an equal chance of winning and losing. This provides comfort in that your odds are almost equal.
The Fibonacci Roulette Strategy
Leonardo Pisa created the Fibonacci. Unlike the other strategies above, the Fibonacci gives players a sequence to the manner that they bet.
As above mentioned, with the Fibonacci, it is in the numbers. Therefore, those who this strategy place their bets in a sequence. That sequence states that every number after the first two is the sum of the preceding ones. Allow us to illustrate. If your first bet was 1, your next bet will 1 + 1, which is 2. In addition, the bet that follows will be 1 + 2, which is 3. Thereafter, 2 + 3 which 5. Therefore, the sequence continues.
Fibonacci Strategy Steps
- Place your bet
- If you lose, increase your bet by going down the sequence. e.g if your first bet was C$1, your next bet is C$2 (C$1 + C$1).
- If you win, move back 2 number in the sequence and best that amount. e.g after winning a bet of C$8, your next bet will be C$3( C$8 – C$5)
- Players need to try to walk away when they have made more than they have lost.
Should I Use the Fibonacci Strategy?
As we, all know that all roulette strategies have flaws, the same is true with this one. That being said, the greatest flaw of the strategy is that the further you go down the strategy, the more money you lose.
The James Bond Strategy
Ian Fleming came up with a strategy in honour of his favourite fictional character, James Bond. When Fleming came up with this strategy, he believed it to be foolproof. With the belief that players could win each time that, they used this roulette strategy. To use this strategy, players need C$200.
James Bond Strategy Steps
- You need to have C$200
- Bet C$140 on numbers 19 to 36.
- Place a bet of C$50 on numbers 13 to 18.
- Place a bet of C$10 in 0 for insurance
- The press play
Should I use the James Bond Strategy?
This is a very interesting roulette strategy, that almost always guarantee you a win. However, if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 12, you have just lost C$200. However, should it lands elsewhere on the roulette wheel, you just won great real money rewards. e.g, the ball landing on a number between 19 to 36 win C$180, 13 to 18 wins you C$100 while 0 plays a whopping C$160.